Would love a Free Festival Tasting Ticket?
Enjoy giving back to a community event?
Looking to develop skills?
Love to work as part of a team?
Well join the crew working behind the scenes to stage Regional Victoria’s premier wine and food festival!
For a minimum shift of 5 hours, all G-Force volunteers receive a free weekend Tasting Ticket valued at $110, which provides entry to both days of the Festival.
Volunteers can work over the weekend of the festival (5th & 6th of May) and/or the days leading up to it.
Duties may include:
- Showbag & General Set Up: ie, stuff enviro festival bags on Thursday and Friday.
- Front of House Crew: assist in the ticket office, check wristbands at entrance points, car park attendants, boundary riders, etc.
- Amenity & Hospitality Crew: prepare food for volunteers, assist exhibitors, supervise special exhibits, assist cooking demos, music stage etc.
- Infrastructure Crew: prep work, set up, pack-up and clean-up.
- Social Media Crew: help us create buzz on Twitter and Facebook and/or interview patrons for the patron survey over the festival.
Volunteers need to be reliable, punctual and have good people skills.
It will be great fun and you will feel appreciated!
Visit back soon to sign up.