HALLS GAP SHUTTLE BUS
Shuttle bus bookings are now CLOSED with local operator, Ambush Grampians. Here’s what you need to know for those who have booked –
GETTING TO THE FESTIVAL –
- Wait at the closest stop, if this is too far to walk make a comment when booking for a specific roadside pick up along Grampians Road, Halls Gap.
- Please do not miss your booked bus as the next shuttle will likely be full.
RETURNING FROM THE FESTIVAL –
- Return shuttle buses will do continuous loops in opposite directions from 4pm on Saturday and 3:30pm on Sunday and will depart when full.
- Return trips will be first-in, first-home, and you will need to either pay by EFTPOS or have correct change (each trip is $5 per person, including children).
FEEL-GOOD FRIDAY –
Buses will run on Friday 29th of April for Feel-Good Friday from 2:30pm (Shuttle Bus #A Route) and 3:00pm (Shuttle Bus #B Route)
THE HALLS GAP HOTEL –
Ambush will run shuttle buses on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday from the Halls Gap Hotel and Shuttle Route #2 will stop there on return trips. Please ensure you book ahead at the HGH online at hallsgaphotel.com.au or by calling (03) 5356 4566.
SHUTTLE BUS #A ROUTE STOPS –
- Halls Gap Lakeside Tourist Park
- Valley Lodges
- Grampians Motel
- Halls Gap Visitor Information Centre
SHUTTLE BUS #B ROUTE STOPS –
- Halls Haven
- Mountain View
- Breeze Holiday Park – Grampians
- Big4 NRMA Halls Gap Holiday Park
+ Halls Gap Hotel upon return trip
Ambush are a licensed tour operator and are committed to the safety of their passengers. Please be patient with any wait times and remember to #travelkind.
Please email any questions to Ambush on email@example.com.