1/. VACCINATION STATUS
- The Grampians Grape Escape and its patrons will satisfy conditions within the State Government of Victoria’s COVID-19 safe settings for public events or any other event permit condition or reasonable health and safety direction at the time of the festival.
- To enter the Grampians Grape Escape festival site, all patrons aged 18 years and over must be fully vaccinated with two doses of a TGA-approved Covid-19 vaccine, or hold a qualifying medical exemption.
- Proof of vaccination will be required to enter the venue, and refusal to provide proof of vaccination will result in refusal of entry, regardless of whether a valid ticket has been purchased.
- No refunds will be issued in the event that a patron has purchased a ticket and cannot provide proof of vaccination upon arrival.
2/. CHECK IN
- All patrons will be required to check-in via the Service Vic app on their smartphone prior to entering the Festival site. At this time a member of our team will check your device to ensure a green COVID-19 vaccination tick is visible.
- If you do not have a smartphone, printed COVID-19 digital certificates will also be also accepted as proof of vaccination status.
- For further information on how to setup your device please visit the Coronavirus website
3/. TICKET HOLDER DETAILS
- To comply with Local, State and Federal requirements, as a condition of entry, you are required to register yourself, and any additional attendees, with the venue to assist with contact tracing, should it be required.
- The contact information will only be used to satisfy Government requirements to aid in contact tracing and will not be passed onto any 3rd party.
4/. REFUND / TRANSFER
- If a patron is unable to attend Grampians Grape Escape due to COVID-19 illness, COVID-19 symptoms, COVID-19 related travel restrictions, or due to a legal requirement to isolate, and the patron can prove that inability with suitable medical evidence, the patron may submit a request for a transfer to the 2023 festival together with the appropriate evidence. Transfer requests may only be submitted within 14 days of the start of the event and should be uploaded HERE.
- The Grampians Grape Escape and its’ patrons will satisfy conditions within the State Government of Victoria’s COVID-19 safe settings for public events or any other event permit condition or reasonable health and safety direction at the time of the festival. No refunds will be issued if a patron does not satisfy or comply with any condition of entry or attendance in this clause.
- Grampians Grape Escape may cancel tickets purchased by any individual above any published ticket purchase limits, should these limits change.
- Grampians Grape Escape does not offer refunds or exchanges due to a patrons change of mind or as a result of personal circumstances.
- Grampians Grape Escape will offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if the event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). Please see below for more details.
- Upon presentation of your ticket and unique QR code, patrons will be provided with a festival wristband. Wristbands must not be exchanged.
- Damaged wristbands will be treated on a case-by-case basis. Identification will be required.
- Tickets may be resold for no more than the original sale price.
- Any ticket found by Grampians Grape Escape to have been resold at a price higher than the original sale price will be cancelled and no refund supplied.
The following terms and conditions are set in relation to the cancellation of the Grampians Grape Escape festival hosted by Grampians Grape Escape Inc. (organiser).
- GGE will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if the event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law)
- The organiser is not liable for any loss, injury, damage or compensation, as a result of the Event being cancelled, postponed, relocated or changed for whatever reason. If the Event is cancelled in whole or in part by act of God, extreme weather, act of war, industrial dispute or for any event outside of the control of the organiser then refunds shall be at the organiser’s absolute discretion.
- No ticket refunds or compensation will be made in circumstances where the Event program varies due to the non- appearance of an advertised artist.
- The Event is an all-weather event.
- The organiser is not responsible or liable for any unattended, lost or stolen items. Patrons agree to enter the Event site at their own risk and shall be responsible for their own property and personal items.
- In the event of Patron injury or illness, the organiser may at its discretion, and at the cost of the Patron, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential or necessary for the safety of the Patron (and/or other Patrons at the Event).
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Ticket Holders waive all legal rights of action against and fully release the organiser, its directors, officers, agents, employees, contractors and volunteers from and against all claims for compensation, expense, loss, damage, injury, transmissible disease or death suffered or incurred howsoever arising out of or in relation to the Ticket Holder’s attendance and participation in the Event including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission on the part of the persons released or under statute or for breach of these Event Terms. Patrons agree to indemnify the organiser, its directors, officers, agents, employees against any loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred by the organiser as a result of any negligence or breach of these Event Terms by the Patron.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Attendees agree that they may be photographed or filmed by Grampians Grape Escape or by persons authorised by us while in attendance at the festival and release Grampians Grape Escape and them from any claim in respect of the display or broadcast of that material for any purpose anywhere.
For the comfort and safety of patrons and stakeholders the following items are strictly prohibited from being brought into the festival by Patrons.
- Weapons (of any description)
- Glass Bottles & Containers
- Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards, Rollers Blades or Skates
- Fireworks, Flares and Laser Lights
- Portable Shade Structures or Umbrellas
- External food and drink are not permitted and bags may be checked by security upon arrival.
- Pets are strictly not allowed at the festival. Assistance guide dogs are welcome. Grampians Grape Escape holds the right to request a copy of the required permit.
Grampians Grape Escape Inc. may revoke the right of any person(s) to remain on site if found to be in possession of any prohibited items or found to be accessing an area for which the person does not have an authorised ticket or found to be behaving in an antisocial manner.
- Persons in an intoxicated condition will not be permitted to enter the site.
- Any person may be required to provide proof of age before being served alcohol.
- Any person found to purchase and/or provide an alcoholic drink to an underage person will be reported to Security and police.
- Patrons may bring their own table, however, nothing that is bigger than a card table.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring their own folding chair and/or picnic blanket.
- Empty reusable bottles are encouraged and water supplied at the festival for refills. Bottles will be checked upon entry.
It is the policy of this festival to operate our business in a manner that consistently meets or exceeds the legal rights of persons in regard to the privacy and confidentiality of information relating to them by ensuring compliance with the provisions of relevant privacy legislation.
Ticket buyers and attendees consent to Grampians Grape Escape and Grampians Tourism as the Regional Tourism body collecting and retaining their personal information for the purposes of contacting them in relation to ticketing matters, event information and destination marketing.